Market Panels and Paid Survey Sites
Market Research companies get paid big bucks to provide statistics and to round up consumer opinions on various products and services. They couldn't do the research without people like us to take their surveys and give our two cents. This is how product ideas are chosen and improved, so it's a service that they don't take for granted. They wouldn't work for free, so they don't ask you to either.
All of the following companies have surveys that you can take for money or award points that can be redeemed for gift cards.
(Note: some of these may be my personal referral links, which means if you sign up through them I will get a bonus for referring you. Thanks in advance if you choose to help me help you!)
These are great if you are wanting to make a little extra cash for Christmas (It's not that far away if you think about it!) and if you are serious about it and sign up for several, or all, you can be earning full-time pay sitting at home.
So without further ado - here are thirty legitimate paying survey sites that can help supplement your income, or help you go from stay-at-home mom to work-at-home mom!
- American Consumer Opinion
- Brand Institute
- CashCrate - $20 Minimum payout, average survey gives around $1, $1 free just for signing up
- Clear Voice Surveys
- Focus Forward Online
- FusionCash - $5 sign up bonus, this one has great opportunities to make money. I paid for Christmas one year using FusionCash. With daily tasks, paid-to-watch videos, and surveys, racking up real money is easy.
- Get Paid - This one is fun, and has a very user-friendly interface. It pays out in coins, which can be exchanged for items in the reward store - including Paypal payout, Amazon gift codes, etc.
- Global Test Market
- HotSpex - Not Currently accepting new registrations.
- Inbox Dollars - $5 Sign-up bonus! Earn cash for every offer/survey you complete. If you do not qualify for a particular survey, you are awarded with a "spin" for the bonus wheel, where you can win sweepstakes entries or up to $5. This one is by far my favorite survey site. They also send out "PaidEmails" where you earn money just from opening and reading emails they send you (up to 3 a day)
- Inspired Opinions
- Ipsos Panel
- Mindfield Online
- Only Cash Surveys - $5 Sign up bonus, $50 minimum payout
- Opinion Outpost
- Paid Offers
- Palm Research
- SpringBoard America
- SurveyHead - (now iPoll) $5 Sign up bonus, Mobile App option
- SwagBucks - This is another awesome one. They make taking surveys fun, with games and code searches. It pays out in award points, or SwagBucks, that can be redeemed for gift cards and other rewards.
- Toluna - This one is better than your average survey/market research site. In addition to a reward point system, they also send out test products (freebies!) for your honest opinions. Another one I highly recommend.
- TreasureTrooper - TreasureTrooper is fun, with a whole adventure theme going on. You get $1 for signing up, and then you earn money through surveys and offers. I like this one because it gives you the option to be paid via Paypal or check.
- Valued Opinions
- Harris Poll
- Digital Voice
- Pinecone Research
Bonus - How to maximize your earnings with paid survey sites!
Here are some of my best tips to help you make money from these sites:
- Create an email solely for your survey sites. Since several of the ones listed above will send you survey invitations, this helps you keep track of emails that can make you money, without bogging down your general email.
- Be honest. These survey sites are looking for honest opinions and feedback to help improve products and services.
- Sign up for several. This ensures that you always have surveys available, as some only offer certain surveys to certain demographics.
- Always make sure to confirm your email. Most of the paying survey sites will give you a bonus for activating your account, and some wont pay out unless this step is completed.
- Refer your friends. Racking up on referrals is a great way to earn from these companies, as many of them give out bonuses for bringing in new people! Just make sure you aren't being spammy or sending out links in mass quantities, as this can get annoying and sure to get you put on an ignore list.
What are your favorite survey sites? Let me know in the comments, and I'll be sure to add them to the list!